Technical Specialist- Mid Level @ Onsite (Raleigh, NC )
Title –Technical Specialist- Mid Level
Location – Raleigh, NC (Onsite)
Duration – 12 Months
Experience – 5 Years
Experience gathering and documenting technical requirements – Required – 5 Years
Experience enhancing architectural documentation – Required -5 Years
Experience creating testing standards – Required -5 Years
Experience communicating technical documents – Required -5 Years
Experience in GIS Technology – Required – 5 Years
- The Technical Specialist is a senior level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in a specific technology.
- The Technical Specialist has an overall knowledge and understanding of application development and architecture that serves as a strong base for technical expertise in a specific product or program.
- The position will be assigned to the GIS Unit to specifically provide GIS support to the NCDOT Transportation SPOT Department.
- The purpose of this support service is to gather and document requirements for a re-write of the SPOT On!ine application, enhance existing and future architectural documentation, work with the SPOT business to enhance and re-write application, and work with developers to enhance and upgrade current technology to meet the needs of the SPOT business and users of the application.
- The current SPOT ON!ine application has been in Production for 10 years only having minor technological upgrades being made during this time which has limited the functionality of the application and hindered our ability to meet all requirements from the business.
- The SPOT business is requesting a re-write of the application to allow for a more user friendly and functional application to meet the project delivery needs.
HighCloud Solutions, Inc.
Note:- (Not all post on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this post automatically from the poster and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.