Sr. JAVA Developer with Healthcare -Remote
Role: Sr. JAVA Developer with Healthcare -Remote
· UST Global® is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Sr. JAVA Developer. The Sr. JAVA Developer will be working closely with Solutions Architect, Application Architect, Product Owner in decomposing a conceptual solution architecture into low-level components, modules, internal & external interfaces aligning with application’s functional feature & story decomposition.
As a Sr. JAVA Developer at UST Global, this is your opportunity to:
- Create technical solution, artifacts, work products and presentation of solution with the customer.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Senior Business Analysts, and other client stakeholders Review functional and technical requirements, raising potential issues and participating actively in design discussions
- Use models, hypotheses, and cognitive analysis techniques to elicit real problem-solving knowledge from the experts.
- Elaborate complex business & user requirements, non-functional requirements to design features, application architecture, application’s technical infrastructure, application components, platforms, interfaces, development tools, and testing approaches.
- Monitor code quality, engineering KPI, security issues, manage the technical backlog.
- Hands on programming, unit testing, high quality software that is manageable, reliable, and maintainable and focused on long-term benefit.
- Contribute to Dev Ops, Test Automation and automated build & deployments.
- Responsible for application support and quickly address operational issues and internal client requests via standard processes and mechanisms
- Manage Risk for the business by overseeing technical debt, audit, and compliance needs to ensure appropriate portfolio allocation and effective risk mitigation
- Champion continuous improvement in the organization (product and delivery)
- Collaborate throughout the organization on effective identification of technical issues; while taking ownership on resolving these issues.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and refactoring discussions with multiple domain and delivery teams to ensure high quality deliverables, aligned with standards & best practices.
- Bachelor”s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience
- 6 to 8 years of experience in designing and developing applications using Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular 7.X
- Strong knowledge on SDLC, best software engineering practices and standard architecture patterns.
- Experience in building cloud-based applications and migrating existing apps to cloud platforms
- Experience in building Microservices based applications
- Experience in Test Driven Development (Junit/Mockito), CI/CD Practices and agile methodologies
- Experience with Version Control Systems Git/bitbucket and branching strategies
- Experience in Build tools Gradle /Maven · Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For this role, we value:
- Experience with Databases Oracle / MySQL and ORM tools
- Performs PoCs and spikes as and when necessary.
- Undertakes self-development activities and Seeks Increased responsibility and takes ownership of tasks at hand and Takes independent actions and calculated risks.
Note:- (Not all post on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this post automatically from the poster and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.