Sr. DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
Denver, CO (Day 1 Onsite)
Experience: 10 Years
AWS and Kubernetes
- Supporting daily operations under pressure and meet strict deadlines is a must. Duties includes break/fixes, upgrades, installations and monitoring of the Mobile Network Back Office system.
- Expert skills in methodical, logical and process driven troubleshooting of platforms, architectures and systems
- Able to lead an outage bridge. Excellent technical skills including strong problem-solving abilities.
- Expert ability to create detailed documentation of architectures, designs, processes, iMOPS, procedures and systems. Including ability to lead design sessions with other engineers to develop sound solutions.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
Nice to have-
- Good Knowledge of Fargate, RabbitMQ, CloudWatch, Java, Spring Boot ( Nice to have)-
- Knowledge on monitoring tools like Data Dog, Instana, Splunk (Nice to have)-
- Knowledge in evaluating Expert knowledge / skill with Desktop Productivity and Design Applications (some examples are Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, OmniGraffle, Lucid Charts, etc.). (nice to have)-
- Advanced skills with Automated Deployments, Configuration Management and Compliance Validations Tools
Thanks & Regards
Abhinay Singh | Sr. IT Recruiter
Frisco, TX 75034
Note:- (Not all post on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this post automatically from the poster and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.