Senior FullStack Java Developer
- Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Location: McLean, VA/ / Dallas, TX/ New York, NJ/ Hybrid
- Duration: 6 months With Possible Extension/Possible Contract to Hire
- Must Haves: Java, Restful services using Spring boot, experience with relational databases/SQL, Angular, JUNIT Testing, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, and Selenium/Fitnesse.
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field and 7-10 years of experience with the design, development, integration, and testing of software solutions based on J2EE technologies
- Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), JDBC, JMS, Spring, Object-Oriented Programming
- Angular 7+, AngularJS, JQuery, and Bootstrap
- Spring Components (e.g. Spring Boot, MVC, Batch, and REST)
- IBM MQ, or similar technology
- Jenkins, Atlassian Suite (i.e. Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence), GIT, and Gradle
- designing and executing test cases using Fitness and Selenium based on business requirements and functional specifications
- relational databases, including Sybase, SQL Server, a Technology company, MySQL, and/or DB2
- Junit, Mockito, Selenium
- Design, develop, and implement innovative solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment;
- Work closely with team members and business partners to develop cutting edge technology solutions under tight deadlines;
- Predict effects of configuration changes; identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance;
- Support issue resolution and completion of ad-hoc requests in support of business partners within the I&CM division;
- Provide production support that includes evaluate defects, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects or routines that requires manual maintenance;
- Perform “what-if” analysis to simulate network stress test and survivability;
- Predict effects of configuration changes, identify applications bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance;
- Understand Business Requirements, participate in Requirements Analysis, identify solutions by working with technical team and architects, design Applications based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deploy application.
Note:- (Not all post on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this post automatically from the poster and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.