Senior Collibra Developer
We are looking for a Senior Collibra Developer for our direct client and we can work on C2C as well. If you have any consultants please share with me at [email protected] or you can reach me at 248-243-4922. Thank you
- Senior Collibra Developer
- Location: McLean, VA / Hybrid
- Duration: 9 months with possible extension
- Collibra (DGC and DQ products), Python, AWS (Specifically EKS / Kubernetes)
- 3+ years of current and hands on experience with Collibra DGC and Collibra DQ products including workflow development.
- 3+ years of experience working with AWS Services including but not limited to ELB, EC2, EKS, ECR, S3, SQS, SNS, SSM, Secrets Manager, KMS, RDS, IAM and Autoscaling
- 2+ years of experience working with Python and Unix
- 3+ years of experience with Mulesoft Anypoint integration platform,
- Experience working with Scrum and JIRA
- Proven leadership skills, problem solving and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical, and technical skills.
- Ability to think critically and act expeditiously to evaluate situations, make decisions and solve problems.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to work well with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines.
- Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity, and relationship management skills.
- Understand the strategic direction of product and deliver value with effective development techniques
- Implement end to end metadata, lineage and data governance solution.
- Identify optimization scenarios and implement appropriate solutions
- Work with business SMEs and identified project partners to develop requirements (functional/non-functional/operational/data quality) for Data Governance, Metadata, Data Quality and translate them into technical solutions.
- Design and develop integration capabilities between Collibra and various data sources/systems including on-premise and AWS cloud environments using MuleSoft AnyPoint studio and Collibra connect ensuring Collibra is a central governing mechanism.
- Contribute to and lead both recurring and ad-hoc development tasks within the Data Governance and Data Quality capabilities.
- Develop application interface via APIs
- Create and configure Collibra DGC meta-model, assets, relationships, domains and communities.
- Implementation of Collibra DGC, Collibra DQ, Workflows, lineage and related components.
- Support all phases of the project development lifecycle using SDLC and Agile project methodologies.
- Provide production support, solve and resolve systems issues.
Note:- (Not all post on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this post automatically from the poster and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.