Person currently in the role is retiring end of the year. This person will be there to train incoming candidate.
- Need EDI Experience
- How to do EDI translations
- How to use Sterling Integration tool
- They currently use version 5.2 Sterling (Candidate can have earlier version experience if they know how to use the tool).
- 3-4 years’ experience is sufficient.
- (both configuration and technical) This person will interact get requirement from Business people > complete translation > working with customers to test EDI
- Rail Industry uses different EDI than most industries.
- EDI translation experience most important
- As long as they know how to translate customer request and translate EDI using Sterling integration tool
- In person Tues and Wed (Hybrid No remote)
Ability to provide technical expertise to others and explain concepts with technical staff and senior
leadership team (as needed)
• Ability to balance priorities while working with and supporting multiple teams
• Ability to operate independent of supervision with accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience in deploying, designing and illustrating process automation flows
• Ability to communicate and follow up professionally (written and oral) both internally and externally within
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues effectively
• Understand and leverage Agile software development methodology
• Strong understanding of deployment processes, deployment environments, production application trouble
shooting techniques etc.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION/TRAINING:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field and 5+ years of technical experience
• Familiarity with Linux and Windows running in physical and virtual VMware environments
Location: Cary, NC (This role will follow hybrid work schedule – Should be in the office every Tuesday and Wednesday and as required by the manager)
• Should be an Expert in implementing Sterling B2B Integrator
• Should be able to Configure SFG (Sterling File Gateway) and rebranding of myFileGateway in SI,
• Should be an Expert in map development for transactions like 204, 210, 214, 216,
404,417,421,426,810,824,850, 864 and 997.
• Should have Extensive experience in EDI maps development (X12, EDIFACT, XML & A2A)
• Should have very strong experience in Business process development using text editor and Graphical
Process Modeler (GPM).
• Should have Experience with FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, C:D and AS2 protocols for B2B communication.
• Should have experience in Testing, Production Support; Mailbox, Communication, Code-Lists, X-Ref,
Trading Partner setup.
• Should have Strong experience in communicating with various customers & supplier to resolve potential
• Should have experience using Defect Tracking Tools JIRA.
• Toad and Oracle SQL Developer to execute SQL queries and PL/SQL Code in the database.
• Expert in creating cut-over plan to move in production, create documentation and Visio diagrams.
• Experience in Networking LAN, WAN, SMTP, TELNET, VPN, Firewalls & Digital Certificates.
• Strong experience with HTML, XMLSpy, XML, XSL, XSLT, JBOSS, Tomcat, BPML & XPATH.
• Sound knowledge of Global Mailbox, Amazon WebServices (AWS)
• Very strong in writing UNIX & SQL Scripts and knowledge of Informatica ETL Tool/Data Migration.
• Expert in providing training to end users, technical team members and creating training manuals.
• Ability to quickly learn new project processes/methodology; and implement customized processes.
• Works well under pressure, lead and accept challenges to meet tight deadlines.
• Be available for non-business hours support and afterhours work, including on-call rotation when necessary.
• Product reliability
• Quality of product releases
• Number of Extended outages
• System SLA, # of outages
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Thanks and regards
Note:- (Not all post on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this post automatically from the poster and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.