We are looking for Dot Net Developer at Oakland, CA. Who have good experience on SQL and strong experience on C# will be preferred.
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Location: Oakland, CA
- Software engineer and systems analyst with experience in web development, application programming, system architecture design, and system implementation.
- Experience on SQL Development (SQL preferred) and .NET technology
- Technical and business analysis and problem-solving abilities to develop solutions that meets new business needs, improve current processes and scales with organizational growth.
- Skilled at conducting quality assurance to verify that applications meet business requirements by reviewing specifications, creating test data and test scripts to validate application functionality, and conduct system, regression, and performance testing in all environments
- Web design includes user interfaces, page layouts, and functionality implementing business logic and validations. A dedicated team lead and collaborator, who also works well independently with minimal supervision.
In-depth Job Description:
- Responsible for implementing, programming, testing and maintaining SmartCare Practice Management system, while ensuring that ACBH’s business and state requirements are met.
- Design, build, and support the ACCESS unit’s (client call portal) web application which tracks client registration, contacts, intake screening, generating referral letters and matching clients to providers.
- Design and build standard state screening tools.
- Support database design, modify existing systems, provide production support for users and their systems, and define problems and recommends solutions.
- Lead team members in defining technical specifications, designing proposed solutions, and developing web applications using industry standard best practices.
- Maintain applications and propose solutions as needed to support changes in business needs, federal or state requirements.
- Prepare and update application technical specifications to ensure system meets usability and performance standards.
- Develop application prototypes for proposed solutions and collaborate with business users and technical teams for review and approval.
- Align the business strategies of ACBH with ITD’s technology and HCSA goals.
- Lead with the preparation and execution of unit, system, integration, and user acceptance testing for new and modified applications.
- Facilitate, analyze, and document business requirements and process flows during requirements gathering sessions with different ACBH departments.
- Interpret ACBH and HCSA business needs and translates them into application and operational requirements.
- Support Quality Assurance to establish and document the test criteria for ACBH systems and applications.
- Install and configure purchased application software required on all environments
- Provide technical support to end users, developers, and project team.
- Develop user interfaces, forms, validations and approval processes.
- Ensure user roles and permissions adhere to security and privacy regulations.
- Document technical policy and procedures.
- Oakland, CA
- USA BASED