Title- .NET Developer
Location- Fremont, CA Onsite Role
Type – Contract
Develop large distributed software applications for service portfolio Develop software solutions for highly available/mission critical software integrated into enterprise systems Interact with teams of engineers and end-users from multiple disciplines. Be able to define and develop unit tests and unit test libraries to ensure code development is robust and production ready. Drive software process improvements that enable progressively increased team efficiency.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability Expert .NET with C# experience.
- Expensive experience on front-end skills latest Angular Version , HTML ,Typescript Strong object oriented and software fundamentals..
- Fluent in GIT source code control. Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for overall team success.
- Possess strong communication skills and a preference for delivering as part of a team.
- Expertise on SQL & MySQL and Expertise with .NET Core