Title- .NET Developer with Strong SQL Experience
Location- Oakland, CA Onsite Role
Type – Contract
- Software engineer and systems analyst with experience in web development, application programming, system architecture design, and system implementation.
- Experience on SQL Development (SQL preferred) and .NET technology
- Technical and business analysis and problem-solving abilities to develop solutions that meet new business needs, improve current processes and scales with organizational growth.
- Skilled at conducting quality assurance to verify that applications meet business requirements by reviewing specifications, creating test data and test scripts to validate application functionality, and conduct system, regression, and performance testing in all environments
- Web design includes user interfaces, page layouts, and functionality implementing business logic and validations. A dedicated team lead and collaborator, who also works well independently with minimal supervision.
Web: MVC , ASP.NET VB.NET, Classic ASP (10 years), JSP, HTML, CSS, Web Services IIS 7.0/6.0
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2019 with .Net 4.5/4.8
Database: MS SQL Server 2012/2014/2017, PL/SQL, MySQL
DB tools: SQL Server Enterprise Manager, Oracle Client
Source Control: Git
- Oakland, CA (Onsite)
- USA BASED