This side Abdul from Tanisha Systems, Inc, we have an urgent opportunity for the below mentioned position, please refer the job details and I will appreciate if you can let me know your interest-
Position:- Infrastructure Project Manager
Location:- Rancho Cucamonga, CA – 91730 – Onsite Project
Who are we looking for?
This is an advanced level position which will support Client SOC/Managed Security Services. It requires to continuously monitor cyber security events, perform triages, and provide response/remediation activities.
- 5+ years of recent Infrastructure Project Management experience including VMware, firewalls, active directory
- Experience with large scale network/IT / Security implementations programs
- Familiarity with Security technologies like – DLP, EDR, SOC, Network Security etc.
- Demonstrated strong project/program management skills on an IT or Network or Security infrastructure team
- Familiarity with Networking and IT technologies
- Strong hands-on experience with tools like MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with agile and waterfall project methodologies
- Experience with enterprise-wide implementations
- Experience holding people accountable in a matrix organizational environment
- Experience managing program-based projects, as well as a project portfolio of up to 40 projects
- Triage of the cyber security events, prioritize and recommend/perform the response measures
- Provide technical support for various IT teams in response and remediation activities
- Coordination with various teams for Cyber incident response and remediation related activities
- Ensure adherence to information security policies and best practices in client environments.
- Provide effective communication to all stake holders to meet SLAs and contractual requirements
- Prepare Daily/weekly/Monthly dashboard reports and share with relevant stake holders
- Document/update playbooks and other operational procedures
- Maintain knowledge about client systems and IT infrastructure and update relevant documentation
- Continuously learn and keep abreast on latest trends in attack patterns and tools
- Leads a team of experienced IT Service Providers and vendors to acquire, build, and install infrastructure projects
- Compiles project data and reports on status of key projects to management
- Consult with management and customers regarding product feasibility and viability of network infrastructure plans and designs, and includes emerging technology and product supportability into design and implementation
- Serve as liaison between Network, Security and IT engineers, development team and customer management
- Provide advanced support for the diagnosis and resolution of complex problems to ensure minimal disruption of mission-critical systems and applications
- Manage large scale IT tech refreshes
- Resolves all issues and action items
- Ensure that projects are completed on-time
- Develop advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product
- Serve as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs
- Create detailed project plans, schedules, risk logs, issue logs, communication plans, change control processes, schedule, and lead meetings, escalate issues, and others
- 6-7 years of experience in area of Systems/Network/Information Security is required.
- Minimum 4- 5 years in Azure Sentinel is preferred
Certificate: PMP , CSM
Thanks & Regards,
Abdul Hadi Rahmani
Sr. Recruitment Consultant
Tanisha Systems, Inc.
An Information Technology Company
Phone : 212-729-6543 Ext 650 , Cell : 201-588-3175
Address:99 Wood Ave South Suite # 308,Iselin, NJ 08830
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA – 91730 – Onsite Project
- USA BASED
- Market Rate