We are looking for Sr Project Manager at CA/Remote. Who have background of supporting Project experience with Cloud based (SaaS) solutions, ERP systems and integration will be preferred.
Job Title: Sr Project Manager
- Under general direction, responsible for identifying, planning and managing scope, resources, schedule, budget and risk required to meet goals of large complex projects.
- Essential Functions Lead the development of cost benefit analysis, return on investment forecasts, project proposals, project charters, risk analysis, project schedules and ensures actual results are tracked for large complex projects.
- Performs appropriate scope analysis and lessons learned.
- Develops and manages project schedules. Identifies and establishes stakeholders and appropriate project governance.
- Identifies appropriate project team resources and ensures appropriate staff are secured.
- Develops and manages project budgets.
- Clearly communicates roles and expectations to project teams .
- Escalate issues to stakeholders and project teams and recommend solutions.
- Creates and delivers information at appropriate level for audience, including presentations and status updates.
- Recognizes risk triggers and clearly communicates situation to project teams, sponsors and stakeholders.
- Regularly mentors and acts as a resource to other Project Managers.
Typically has the following skills or abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- Five to eight years leading all aspects of large complex projects
- Five to eight years of experience with standard project management methodology, tools and/or software packages
- Three to five years demonstrated ability as a core decision-maker showing balanced consideration of business issues
- Ability to drive results through informal authority, serve as a consultant to key business partners, and represent users and customers in every thought and interaction
- Ability to elicit cooperation from Senior Management and other departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills
- Proven ability to effectively understand and communicate information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals or groups at all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify, develop and gather necessary resources to complete a project Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment the in performance of his/her job duties
- Working Conditions The working environment is generally favorable.
- Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust etc.
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- USA BASED