Hope you are doing great,
Please share your interest and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position : Lead DevOps Engineer on GCP platform
Job Type : 12+ months contract
Location : Remote
Experience : 9+ years
- Should have minimum of 9+ years of Experience.
- Good hands-on experience(3+ years) in GCP Cloud
- Good knowledge of cloud concepts like autoscaling fault-tolerance, HA etc.
- Hands on experience with GCP services like IAM, Security, Networking, GKE, Cloud Run, Compute Engine, Cloud Functions, Cloud Storage Bucket, Cloud Scheduler, Cloud Monitoring etc
- Good hands-on knowledge on GKE and related technology stacks like Helm, Docker etc.
- Should have exposure on creating IaaC template using Terraform for GCP.
- Ability to analyze logs for error and exceptions – Ability to drill down errors at application level etc.
- Hands on experience on setting up CICD pipelines on Jenkins and Jenkins Administration.
- Should have experience on python/DSL/Groovy scripting language.
- Should have exposure to build process for java(maven)/nodejs(npm)/UI and PHP technologies
- General operational exposure such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system’s capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks.
- Understanding of database setup and monitoring.
- Have good understanding and experience of automation tools for cloud deployment, configuration management like Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Ability to Configure monitoring using tools like New Relic, datadog etc
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are mandatory
- Good knowledge of Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Should have knowledge about ITIL processes (Incident, change, release management etc.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Terraform scripts for provisioning cloud resources
- Development of modules for reuse in terraform
- Build and Deploy the java(maven), Nodejs, UI builds, PHP based application on GKE using Jenkins CICD process.
- Assist in operational enablement in different environments
- Assist use cases team in deploying artifacts in cloud environments
- Automate the creation of CICD pipelines via Jenkins for build/Deploy from Dev into UAT environment and then onto production
- Creation/customization of Docker images on Kubernetes cluster.
- Work with Infra, security & networking teams to resolve firewall and port issues in cloud
- Monitor daily operations – service restoration, Debug job failures
- Assist use cases teams in troubleshooting failures
- Identify manual process and activities and automate using shell, Python, etc.
- Integrate task deployment pipelines with Jenkins, google build and Deploy
- Utilize existing Incident management process & tools for issues tracking & resolution
- Continuous monitoring, Troubleshooting, and debugging of issues in the cloud eco-system
- Prepare knowledge base and documents on environment configuration, deployment, etc.
- Contribute to improve the efficiency of the assignment by quality improvements & innovative suggestions
- Contribute in developing a knowledge base on collaboration with other team members
- Maintain customer loyalty through Integrity and accountability
Thanks & Regards,
Deependra Kushwaha | Technical Recruiter
Centraprise Corp || 3 Ethel Rd, # 304 Edison, New Jersey – 08817
Desk: +1 (848) 291-9282
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.
- USA BASED
- 65$ C2C