Role : Sr. Data Analyst (12+ years only)
Location : Irvin, TX (Onsite)
As a member of the Data and Analytics team, the Sr. Data Analyst role will contribute to the success in both the daily operations and long-term strategy of the organization’s data assets. The optimal candidate brings a business-centric mindset to data analysis efforts and has a track record of being a growth enabler.
- Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data.
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems.
- Identify, Analyze, and Interpret patterns and trends in data sets could be helpful for the diagnosis and correction.
- Building Power BI reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Working with data engineers and various business users to identify process improvement opportunities and propose system modifications.
- Lead business requirement sessions with stakeholders obtaining clear and comprehensive requirements for system features and enhancements.
- Lead business requirement sessions with stakeholders eliciting clear and comprehensive requirements for system features and enhancements.
- Develop and execute SQL scripts to test data conversions and perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Gain Domain Knowledge and conduct end user training
- Identify, address and document areas for process improvement and automation in our data flows.
- Mastery in converting raw data into valuable datasets
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process oriented with great documentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of data analysis experience
- 2+ years assisting in Master Data Management efforts, including metadata management.
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive repair and/or insurance industries.
- Experience in Auto repair and Insurance sector is plus.
- Irving, TX
- USA BASED
- $62-66 /hr.