We are looking for Health Care Data Architect at Austin, TX. Who is coming with excellent understanding of Data Architecture principles and have good health care industry experience will be preferred.
Job Title: Health Care Data Architect (15+ Profiles)
Location: Austin, TX
Rate:- $80-$90/.hr (Negotiable)
- Collaborates with the Office of the Chief Data Architect on initiatives related to performance analytics and data governance.
- Architects cloud data hub integrations with Medicaid data and other data domain platforms.
- Develops best practices and methodologies to mature TDMF best practices and capability maturities.
- Develops enterprise data policy and standards that support the development of an enterprise data governance framework.
- Serves as Data Architecture and Data Management expert for the HHS system, Medicaid.
- Develops a detailed knowledge of the underlying HHS data assets and data products and provides subject matter expert on content, current and potential future uses of data.
- Assists in development and implementation of processes and metrics within the Data Management Framework.
- Responsible for consulting with the business owners of data assets, providers of enterprise analytics, and Information Technology leadership to develop enterprise Medicaid analytics strategy for future funding, design, and implementation.
- Provides expertise in data harmonization, master data development and governance, data quality, and metadata management.
- Provides guidelines on creating data models and various standards relating to governed data.
- Reviews changes to technical and business metadata, realizing their impacts on enterprise applications, and ensures the impacts are communicated to appropriate parties.
- Establishes measures to chart progress related to the completeness and quality of metadata for enterprise information to support reduction of data redundancy and fragmentation and elimination of unnecessary movement of data; and to improve data quality.
- Assists in selecting data management tools and developing the standards, usage guidelines, and procedures for using those tools.
- Assists in identifying appropriate data sourcing and extraction processes, and in identifying and nominating sources as systems of record for data usage in various applications.
- Assists in performing root cause analyses related to information issues and non-conformance to published data standards based on review of technical metadata of various source systems.
- Building business cases to support collaborative HHS MDM efforts and adoption.
- Providing subject-matter-expertise in the assessment of solution proposals and concepts related to Master Data Management; Data Quality; Data Datalogging; and Metadata management and publication.
- Work with CTO office, CDA architecture team, and MCS program stakeholders to come up with Medicaid data and analytics strategy considering long term goals/objectives.
Years Required/Preferred Experience:-
- Required Excellent understanding of Data Architecture principles, capabilities, and best practices with the proven ability to define, document and apply standards and best practices
- Required Experience with business processes, data management, data flows, data relationships, data quality standards and processes, and proficiency with data analytical and quality tools
- Required Extensive experience in working with Medicaid data; specifically in the areas such as provider, claims, encounters etc
- Required Experience in building and maintaining a Medicaid Data Warehouse.
- Required Extensive architecture experience and knowledge in the areas of Reference Data, Data Quality, Metadata Management
- Preferred Experience leading and evolving corporate culture to a data driven organization
- Preferred Experience designing/implementing data acquisitions for Master Data Management, Data Warehouse or other Performance Management system.
- Preferred Experience with Healthcare or Insurance business domain
- Preferred Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Preferred Proven ability to work successfully with technical and non-technical groups and manage multiple responsibilities
- Preferred Strong technical writing skills
- Preferred Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) from DAMA
- Austin, TX
- USA BASED