We are looking for Sr. Java Engineer at Annapolis, MD(Onsite). Who have good ability to Maintaining and developing web applications front ends using react, JSF/PrimeFaces, will be preferred.
Job Title: Sr. Java Engineer
Location: Annapolis, MD(Onsite)
Domain knowledge of court related concepts and business activities. Required”
B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Minimum Eight (8) or more years’ experience as a Full Stack Java Engineer (application, integration, solution).
“Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with
(1) peers, end users and vendor development staff,
(2) all levels of management, and
(3)judicial personnel as necessary.”
(1) Reverse Engineering and Refactoring code,
(2) Distributed event streaming platforms,
(3) Maintaining and developing web applications front ends using react, JSF/PrimeFaces, and
(4) Developing scalable, secure, access-controlled Java SOAP and REST service APIs and implementations.”
“Historical and proven knowledge and practical application of:
(1) Java 8 and above,
(2) Spring (Framework, Data JPA, Security, Scheduler),
(3) Hibernate (JPA, Validator),
(4) JSF (Primefaces),
(5) J2EE (EJB and JSP),
(6) Oracle 12C and higher,
(7) Junit Framework,
(9) Web Services,
(13) XML, and
(1) Design and document the approach for major use cases before coding.
(2) Articulate and find ways to add unit tests/integrated tests to legacy systems using Junit and Mockito to debug issues.
(3) Provide accurate estimates for Jira tasks using Scrum development process.
(4) Document the legacy system code and approach used with flow diagrams.”
- Understanding and the ability to code in event driven, microservices, and SOA architectures.
“Hands on coding experience including:
(1) Two (2) or more years with event driven architecture,
(2) Three (3) or more years with Microservices architecture,
(3) Four (4) or more years with legacy monolithic architectures.”
- Four (4) or more years hands on experience migrating from one framework to another
- Knowledge of scalability options and best practices.
- Court case management experience.
- Ability to quickly evaluate, learn and prototype new technologies.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve.
- Annapolis, MD(Onsite)
- USA BASED