Hybrid Role of Product Owner at Atlanta, GA OR Kansas City, KS
Atlanta GA or Kansas City Kansas
- Must have a clear understanding and working experience with the technical team (business and technical Architect), articulate technical requirements, and must be able to represent the team in all conversations.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication & documentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g. executive, management, individual contributors)
- Hands-on over with Agile Methodologies, creating Epics/Features/User Stories/Tasks/Subtasks, Estimations, Sprint Planning, Product Backlog Planning, Conduct Sprint Demo and all other Sprint Ceremonies
- Experience working in Data Migration Projects is a plus
- Prior to the BA role, a QA Testing background in Telecom Domain is preferred
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Experience in dealing with Customer and Product Managers
- Written and verbal communication skills
- The product Owner is primarily responsible to work with customer stakeholders, architects and elicit requirements, further owning the requirements till the Product is delivered
- You will be able to understand the Client’s entire existing business functional and technical requirements, operations, and processes
- Determines specifications and works with an agile team to deliver moderately complex software solutions utilizing the Agile methodology.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging business domains and possible application to the business
- Provides general direction to the team about enterprise architecture standards
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and constant deadlines
- Motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Understand all the Development and Support Transition Areas in detail
- Perform detailed analysis of Telecom Migrations & Conversion activities, outline problems, opportunities, and solutions for setting up 24/7 Support, Operations Core
- Ensure requirements are properly documented along with a Traceability matrix to ensure 100% coverage of end-to-end requirements till delivery in production.
- Prepare GL Understanding Document and Playback with customer
- Test business processes and recommend solutions
———– —– US STAFFING ESSENTIALS ————————————–
For Latest daily Remote US Jobs ,
Search on Google CORP TO CORP REQUIREMENTS
For daily Updated Hotlist ,
Search on google CORP TO CORP HOTLIST
Note:- (Not all post on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this post automatically from the poster and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.