Corp to corp requirements SRE Engineer in Wilmington, DE Onsite from Day 1
Title: SRE Engineer
Location: Wilmington, DE (Onsite from Day 1)
Mode of Hiring: Contract / Full Time
- 10 Years of technical experience
- Troubleshoots incidents, conducts blameless post-mortems and ensures permanent closure of incidents.
- Engages with development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability.
- Applies analytics on historic data, such as incidents and usage patterns, to predict issues and take proactive action.
- Drives adoption of self-healing and resiliency patterns such as circuit breaker, bulkhead etc.
- Designs and conducts performance tests, identifies bottlenecks and opportunities for optimization.
- Defines and drives adoption of best in class monitoring frameworks to accomplish end to end flow monitoring and noiseless alerting.
- Designs, develops, tests and delivers software to automate manual operational work
- Deploys software and product upgrades.
- Facilitates maximum speed of delivery by objectively binding to error budgets of the service.
- Manages the effort split between manual operational work and engineering work.
- Coaches other team members and manages teams as needed.
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Expert in performance monitoring and capacity management of large systems using various tools.
- Expert in at least one technology stack (Java/J2EE/Python) with designing, coding, testing, and delivering software.
- Expert in at least one of the relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 etc.).
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies (Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, AWS).
- Hands-on experience with big data services (Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Yarn, HBase, Kafka, Zookeeper).
- Working knowledge of Groovy, batch scripting, PowerShell or shell scripting.
- Experience developing, deploying and debugging distributed systems in a Linux, Hadoop environment.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as AppD, Splunk, ELK, Geneos.
- Analysis of SLI metrics and performance data. Interpreting and correlating it to SLOs and SLAs.
- Experience with deployment automation, CI/CD, DevOps, Jenkins, GIT, BitBucket.
- Experience with cloud/container environments, big data, analytical tools (Tableau, Alteryx).
- Expert practitioner in one or more technology domains, may be a cross-domain expert able to solve complex and mission critical problems within a business or across the firm.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure components like routers, load balancers and networks.
- Comfortable working in Agile mode and proficient in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Solid understanding of micro-service design methodologies.
- Attention to detail and time-management skills.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
ApTask is a global, diversity certified staffing and recruiting company that specializes in IT, finance and accounting, and blockchain developer placements.
Fintech Consulting LLC DBA ApTask
Connect: (732) 243-0148 | [email protected]
Note:- (Not all post on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this post automatically from the poster and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.