My name is Matt Adams and I am a Staffing Specialist at Veda Info Inc. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.
Please find the JD below and kindly respond with the below details if interested:
Expected pay-rate (or) employer details:
Job Title: Big data Lead developer
Work Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Client: Infosys Technologies Limited
Contract duration: 12 Months + Extendable Possible
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No
Must Have Skills:
· Big Data Hadoop\Hive\Pig\Sqoop
· Apache Spark
Nice to have skills:
Detailed Job Description:
· Strong experience in Big Data and Java/J2EE technologies such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, HBase, Zookeeper, Python & Scala.
· Experience in Spark Core, Spark SQL, Java MapReduce, Spark on Java Applications implementation
· Experience in real-time data processing using Spark Streaming and Kafka.
· Experience in Apache Spark, Hive and Pig’s analytical functions
· Experience in analyzing large amounts of data sets writing PySpark scripts and Hive queries.
· Experience in performing ETL using Spark, Spark SQL.
· Experience in installing backup, recovery, configuration and development on multiple Hadoop distribution platforms Cloudera and Hortonworks including cloud platforms Amazon AWS and Google Cloud.
· Experience in Agile / Scrum Methodologies
· Strong UNIX/Linux systems administration skills, including configuration, troubleshooting and automation
Interview Process (Is face to face required?): No
Minimum years of experience: 10+ Years
Certifications Needed: No
If this job/position is not suitable to you, please refer a candidate and earn a referral bonus. Vedainfo Referral Program is one of the best in the industry! Contact us for more details.
Office: 310-929-1190 EXT: 156
Direct: –+1 310-929-1190
E-Mail: [email protected]
3868 W Carson Street,
Suite 204, Torrance, CA 90503
Note:- (Not all post on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this post automatically from the poster and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.